Re: rsync failed after windows 10 update

Not sure if this (update to the latest Cygwin snapshots) will fix my issue
though as all my other "Windows 10" boxes, all have the great Cygwin
installed, have no such an issue.

Is it possible that some Windows back-end services stopped ?

Thanks a lot in advance

--
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html