Re: A workaround against Emacs crash when displaying images

On Fri, 08 Mar 2019 08:36:24 +0900, Katsumi Yamaoka wrote:
> I tried the 2019-03-06 snapshot and, oh!, I verified Emacs got
> not to crash for displaying images without such a spell.
> It seems Emacs revived as for me as it was before Cygwin 3.

I'm sorry that was a hasty conclusion.  Emacs suddenly freezes when
I am typing somthing even if it is simply a text that will never
change frame or window configuration nor displaying image; happens
with Cygwin's Emacs and the ones I built from git; neither C-g nor
`kill -9' doesn't help; killing it using the Windows task manager
is the only measure to stop it.  As it makes me hard to work, I
reverted the use of the snapshot to 3.0.2.

Regards,