This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Changes to pkg-config: has this been announced?
- From: Andrey Repin <anrdaemon at yandex dot ru>
- To: "Soegtrop, Michael" <michael dot soegtrop at intel dot com>, cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 8 Mar 2019 19:43:34 +0300
- Subject: Re: Changes to pkg-config: has this been announced?
- References: <0F7D3B1B3C4B894D824F5B822E3E5A178FD3D558@IRSMSX102.ger.corp.intel.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Greetings, Soegtrop, Michael!
> Dear Cygwin team,
> there have been recently some substantial changes to pkg-config, notably
> the package mingw64-i686-pkg-config seems to have been replaced by
> pkg-config-1.6.0-1 (the mingw variant is now just a shell script).
> I wonder where this has been announced and where I can find the release
> documentation for the related packages. It would be great if the release
> notes would be accessible via the package page, e.g.
> Best regards,
Last pkg-config announce I see is
and it is from 2016.
With best regards,
Friday, March 8, 2019 19:42:46
Sorry for my terrible english...
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple