This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Privilege(s) needed to run top command
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Mon, 11 Mar 2019 21:41:32 +0100
- Subject: Re: Privilege(s) needed to run top command
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
> This is used to work for a ordinary login.
> After re-install, top does not show the true load et al. Nor processes
> owned by SYSTEM.
> Please shed some light.
Cygwin is a user-space layer. It can't show you information that the
underlying OS determines to be off-limits for you.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
SD adaptation for Waldorf microQ V2.22R2:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple