This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Privilege(s) needed to run top command
- From: jwang <jwang25610 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 12 Mar 2019 02:41:52 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: Privilege(s) needed to run top command
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org> <87r2bd4003.fsf@Rainer.invalid>
It used to work.
As can be seen from above screenshot, CPU load is 0! (when login as an
Administrator , it shows about 1)
ps -e (or ps -W) no longer shows processes such as cron and sshd et al owned
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple