This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync problem -- just times out -- rsync or cygwin ?
- From: Houder <houder at xs4all dot nl>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 14 Mar 2019 19:55:50 +0100
- Subject: Re: rsync problem -- just times out -- rsync or cygwin ?
- References: <590CF3CE.email@example.com> <CACoZoo3f9He_qCxKYqy1v1dwN3X28egBeTrHZHXFScJ+QtcHZQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
On Thu, 14 Mar 2019 09:42:24, jwang wrote:
> Has your issue been resolved please? If "Yes", how please? Mine is not yet
Your post is non-sensical ...
You forget, that YOU have to be our eyes and to a considerable amount our
brains, before we can help you.
Your system and you are invisible to us. That is why we cannot help you;
we are willing, but we cannot.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple