This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Emacs and CTRL key problems using Cygwin 3.0.3
- From: Jeffrey Walton <noloader at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 02:29:53 -0400
- Subject: Emacs and CTRL key problems using Cygwin 3.0.3
- Reply-to: noloader at gmail dot com
I just upgraded to Cygwin 3.0.3. 3.0.3 was an in-place upgrade over
top the previous version. I don't recall the previous version.
I used Cygwin x86_64 flavor and SSH'd into a Linux box. I opened a
text file with emacs and tried to delete a line with CTRL+K. Notice
the '5;5u' where the delete was supposed to occur:
IS_APK=$(command -v apk 2>/dev/null | grep -v "^no " | wc -l)
if [ "$IS_DNF" -ne 0 ]; then
Formerly emacs worked as expected.
Any ideas what might be going sideways?
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple