This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: rsync problem -- just times out -- rsync or cygwin ?
- From: jwang <jwang25610 at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Fri, 15 Mar 2019 13:59:41 -0700 (MST)
- Subject: Re: rsync problem -- just times out -- rsync or cygwin ?
- References: <590CF3CE.email@example.com> <CACoZoo3f9He_qCxKYqy1v1dwN3X28egBeTrHZHXFScJ+QtcHZQ@mail.gmail.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>
ls -l | less
echo bar >/tmp/foo &
all above work at my laptop.
just don't understand why rsync would fail as it used to work very well
please shed some light.
thanks a lot in advance
Sent from: http://cygwin.1069669.n5.nabble.com/Cygwin-list-f3.html
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple