This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Misleading timestamps on setup-x86_64.exe
- From: Achim Gratz <Stromeko at nexgo dot de>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 19:34:38 +0100
- Subject: Re: Misleading timestamps on setup-x86_64.exe
- References: <CALrWwX8hWvZuhd2kZUh3qVuT2CcCo+xjxP2WuxQZQPs=p6Wx+Q@mail.gmail.com>
Jim Fehrle writes:
> The file length matches exactly.
Then check the signature as well if you're still unsure.
> I downloaded by clicking the link at https://cygwin.com/. No idea about a
> proxy server. Is that something an ISP might set up? I'm working from my
> home, not an office. Not work-related.
You didn't tell us how exactly you downloaded the file. If you
donwloaded it onto an already existing file (overwriting it), it may
have kept the old timestamp depending on what software you used and what
timestamp you look at. So use a fresh directory or move the old file
away first and see if that's helping.
+<[Q+ Matrix-12 WAVE#46+305 Neuron microQkb Andromeda XTk Blofeld]>+
Wavetables for the Waldorf Blofeld:
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple