This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: "git pull" freezes
- From: David Rothenberger <daveroth at acm dot org>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Tue, 19 Mar 2019 14:27:33 -0700
- Subject: Re: "git pull" freezes
- References: <CAEoQP9iX2158vB6nFeUoAhaiL9gPxmXHSBU4e5D1D5ZVHWvfemail@example.com>
- Reply-to: cygwin at cygwin dot com
Ewa Śliwińska wrote:
> I just noticed *git pull *command on my Cygwin won't work - I just wait
> Pulling works fine from IntelliJ.
"git pull" is working fine for me. I think we'll need more information to troubleshoot. For example, what transport (git, ssh, https) are you using to interact with the remote repository?
I have occasionally had issues where "ssh-add" will hang while trying to interact with my ssh-agent. Since I use keychain, this causes all SSH connections to appear to hang. Perhaps that is your problem?
David Rothenberger ---- firstname.lastname@example.org
"We shall reach greater and greater platitudes of achievement."
-- Richard J. Daley
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple