This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.9
- From: Steven Penny <svnpenn at gmail dot com>
- To: cygwin at cygwin dot com
- Date: Thu, 28 Mar 2019 04:36:35 -0700 (PDT)
- Subject: Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.9
- References: <email@example.com>
On Thu, 28 Mar 2019 08:34:34, Thomas Wolff wrote:
Mintty can be used to run any command-line application directly (like
top, your editor, ...), a shell is not needed.
That may be true, the by default Mintty is configure to load Bash. So it is
disingenuous so simply say that it does not require a shell, unless you want to
change the default to load "top" as you said.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple