Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] Updated: mintty 2.9.9

Am 28.03.2019 um 20:47 schrieb Achim Gratz:
Thomas Wolff writes:
I do not like the dual chaos of manual vs info pages, and I'm maybe a
bit old-fashioned to insist that manual pages should be complete, but
isn't that their purpose?
You are barking up the wrong tree, but if you're that bothered by it,
you can file an RFE or bug report with upstream that you miss the
"ENVIRONMENT VARIABLES" section on their man page.
Hi Achim, I didn't mean to bark, just to explain why I hadn't seen the TAR_OPTIONS, hope that's alright.