This is the mail archive of the
mailing list for the Cygwin project.
Re: Update libgc?
- From: Andy Li <andy at onthewings dot net>
- To: Ken Brown <kbrown at cornell dot edu>
- Cc: cygwin <cygwin at cygwin dot com>
- Date: Sat, 30 Mar 2019 01:27:25 +0800
- Subject: Re: Update libgc?
- References: <firstname.lastname@example.org>
On Sat, Mar 30, 2019 at 12:34 AM Ken Brown <email@example.com> wrote:
> I'm getting a crash in cyggc-1.dll when building asymptote.
It would be great if you can report this to the upstream because I
think the 7.x series is still being supported and there are new
releases now and then, so it would be nice to have that bug fixed in
7.x as well.
> Any chance you could update libgc to a later release? I built and installed libgc-8.0.2, which
> is the latest release available at http://www.hboehm.info/gc/gc_source/, and the
> crash didn't occur.
Yes, I will look into that. Upstream even made a PR to my cygport file
a few days ago: https://github.com/andyli/libgc-cygwin/pull/7
I'm checking with him about backward compatibility.
Problem reports: http://cygwin.com/problems.html
Unsubscribe info: http://cygwin.com/ml/#unsubscribe-simple