Re: emacs-X11 freezes with mouse cut and paste

Rockefeller, Harry writes:
> I also used Ken's suggestion sending "thread 1" to gdb and then "bt".
> It did give much more information but I don't know if any of it is
> useful.

It probably is useful for Ken, that's why he was asking.  It will tell
him where things got stuck.  It looks like some missing initialization
somewhere, but since it only happens when Emacs is run on Cygwin there
must be some other influence.

Regards,
Achim.

Samples for the Waldorf Blofeld: