taskset in util-linux?

Dear cygwin-ers --

I am wondering about the absence of tasket from Cygwin's
util-linux package.  While I can imagine that the Linux
version of that program might no port directly, Windows
does seem to support similar functionality -- cmd.exe
accepts a /affinity switch.  It is ugly, perhaps comparatively
slow, etc., to have to run a Cygwin task with affinity
going through cmd (and I found no way to make that work
without popping up a cmd window, that then goes away when
the task completes).

Any possibility of getting this supported under Cygwin?
I have no idea what underlying calls, etc., might need
support ...

Likewise, it would be nice to be able to control the
performance settings (clock speed) via the /sys method
supported under (some) Linux versions:

/sys/devices/system/cpu/intel_pstate/{no_turbo,{min,max}_perf_pct}

One might link these to something (probably new) in /proc.

Regards - Eliot Moss