Libssl 1.0 corrupted after upgrading from 2.10 to 3.x latest

Hello,

We got an issue where we were unable to run curl or lftp and throwing error with cygssl_1.0.0.dll. So upgraded the Cygwin to latest version and I am using chocolatey installer in windows. After that also I see packages are still pointing to old ssl.

The following are errors when I ssh into that windows box and try to run the program.
C:/opt/cygwin64/bin/curl.exe: error while loading shared libraries: ?: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory
C:/opt/cygwin64/bin/lftp.exe: error while loading shared libraries: cygssl-1.0.0.dll: cannot open shared object file: No such file or directory

Any help would be appreciated.

Thanks,
Sudheer Kolli

NOTICE: This e-mail and any attachments to it may be privileged, confidential or contain trade secret information and is intended only for the use of the individual or entity to which it is addressed. If this e-mail was sent to you in error, please notify us immediately by either reply e-mail or by phone at +1 (408) 498-6000, and do not use, disseminate, retain, print or copy the e-mail or any attachment. All messages sent to and from this e-mail address may be monitored as permitted by or necessary under applicable law and regulations.

We cannot accept orders for transactions or other similar instructions through e-mail. We cannot ensure the security of information e-mailed over the Internet; please exercise caution when transmitting confidential information such as account numbers and security holdings.