Re: Dragging from explorer to cygwin terminal is not putting the path into the terminal

It won't work if the terminal window was started in administrator mode. Something to do with Windows's security isolation.

On 2019-06-06 12:26 am, Academy OfFetishes wrote:
Hello,

I tried to google for this but couldn't find anyone with the same problem.
I'm using mintty 3.0.1 and cygwin 3.0.7(0.338/5/3).

On my previous computer, if I dragged a file from my explorer to the cygwin terminal, the cygwin terminal used to be populated with the full path to
that file.  Now when I do this, the cygwin terminal isn't affected.