RE: Cygport: How to add -I m4 to autoreconf / aclocal? (issue with building mingw64-x86_64-gtksourceview3.0-3.24.6 )

Dear Hans-Bernhard,

thanks for sharing your thoughts on this!

One more note: in the latest version of the configure file for gnome 3.24 from May 6th 2019:

https://github.com/GNOME/gtksourceview/blob/gnome-3-24/configure.ac

the problematic AX_REQUIRE_DEFINED([GTK_CHECK_BACKEND]) is still in. So I think it is not that likely that this doesn't build on recent Linux. I will contact the gtksourceview team and ask for their opinion. Possibly one can agree to simply remove these superfluous and problematic checks.

Also I will simply try it on a recent Ubuntu.

I will report the outcome here.

Best regards,

Michael
Intel Deutschland GmbH
Tel: +49 89 99 8853-0, www.intel.de
Managing Directors: Christin Eisenschmid, Gary Kershaw
Registered Office: Munich