Re: network trace capturing tool in cygwin

Andrey Repin, on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:30 AM, wrote...

> Just download Wireshark from https://www.wireshark.org/

That's the problem.  That is not allowed. :-(  I need to have the CEO sign for me to get that software here.  I have wireshark at home, but at work, it's not allowed.  They are very picky about installing software in the system. That is the reason why I was looking for the old tcpdump.  Thanks.

josé