Re: network trace capturing tool in cygwin

Greetings, Jose Isaias Cabrera!

> Andrey Repin, on Tuesday, June 18, 2019 11:30 AM, wrote...

>> Just download Wireshark from https://www.wireshark.org/

> That's the problem.  That is not allowed. :-(  I need to have the CEO sign
> for me to get that software here.  I have wireshark at home, but at work,
> it's not allowed.  They are very picky about installing software in the
> system. That is the reason why I was looking for the old tcpdump.  Thanks.

If that software is required for your work, they have no other way than to let
you use it.
If they actively deny you the working environment, find a better job.

--
With best regards,
Andrey Repin

Sorry for my terrible english...