Re: Openldap 2.4.48-1 vs my company's pki

David Goldberg writes:
> Correct, openssl s_client works, as does the older build of ldapsearch.  I
> can't find any .ldaprc nor ldap.conf files on my system.

Then work the other way around and create a configuration file that
points to the PKI.  It's entirely possible that the compiled-in default
(if there even is one) is not correct.  If so I'll have to figure out
how to change that, but until then it would be useful to know if things
start working when the config is pointing to the existing PKI (which, as
you tested can be used correctly by openssl).

Regards,
Achim.