Re: [ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.1.0-0.1

On Aug 12 17:36, Corinna Vinschen wrote:
> On Aug 12 22:44, Takashi Yano wrote:
> > [...]
> > (4) Segmentation fault occurs in some cases regarding signalfd.
> > [...]
> > However, I can not find out the cause of problem (4). This seems
> > to affect only 32bit version of cygwin.
> >
> > To reproduce (4), use a simple test case attached (signalfd-chk.c).
> > Compile it and execute, then type 'q' or '^C' to stop it.
> > This causes segmentation fault.
> >
> > I am not sure why, but, the patch attached (signalfd-segfault.diff)
> > resolves the problem (4).
> >
> > Could you please have a look?
>
> Will do.  The place where it supposedly crashes looks weird.  But
> I don't see how your patch should be the right thing to do.

I created a patch which *seems* to do the right thing.  I'm not
yet sure it's the best solution, but it seems to do the trick, at
least.

I'm just creating new developer snapshots, please try.  I'll
create another test release later this week.

Thanks,
Corinna

--
Corinna Vinschen