Re: CMake: parse error in file FindTclsh.cmake

Am 21.08.2019 um 09:12 schrieb Sébastien Helleu:
Hi,

In the version 3.14.5 of CMake, I have issues to detect Tcl (I'm author of
WeeChat, which uses TCL language as one of the supported language scripts).

The file seems to have a comment (as rst) on top, but it is not properly
closed.

So for me this line is missing before the first CMake command:

Please let me know if I have report this bug on a tracker or send a patch.

Thanks.

it was already mentioned

I had not yet time to implement the patch

Thanks
Marco