Re: Bug report: Killing a native process may not actually kill it

--On Thursday, July 25, 2019 11:32 AM -0700 Quanah Gibson-Mount <quanah@symas.com> wrote:

As found and reported to the MSYS team back in 2006 by Howard Chu, if a
native process is spawned, control-C, the kill command, etc, may not
actually kill the process.  Details are here:

I haven't seen a reply to this, so I just wanted to confirm that the Cygwin project is aware and (hopefully) will be able to do something to fix this in the long term.

Thanks!

Regards,
Quanah

--