[ANNOUNCEMENT] TEST: Cygwin 3.1.0-0.3

On Thursday, August 29, 2019, Corinna Vinschen <corinna-cygwin@cygwin.com>
wrote:
> Support the new pseudo console in PTY. Pseudo console is a new feature
 in Windows 10 1809, which provides console APIs on virtual terminal.

Some queries about this specific feature:

1a. In fhandler_pty_mater::ioctl function, shouldn't the function pointer
be checked before use? Also what the FIXME says, isn't clear. Any hint?

1b. GetModuleHandle and GetProcessHeap is called several times. Wouldn't be
it easier to get all the pseudo console function pointers in one
constructor?

2. There are many defined values are added but those are also present in
mingw-w64 current git repo. For example, ENABLE_VIRTUAL_TERMINAL_PROCESSING.

3. I can't reproduce this issue with exact steps. But when I zoom in/out +
resize mintty window + execute cmd.exe in mintty in some random order it
crashed. Here is the error:

[main] D:\Cygwin64\bin\bash 1129
fhandler_pty_slave::push_to_pcon_screenbuffer: pty0: pcon_attach
mismatch?????? (0x18035DBD0)