Re: gnome-terminal desktop shortcut

This works for me with
- DISPLAY=:0 at toplevel Windows (DOS) level
- Cygwin bin (last) in the Windows (DOS) path
The desktop link is
C:\Tools\Cygwin\bin\run.exe C:\Tools\Cygwin\bin\gnome-terminal.exe
One essential point is to use UTF-8
I have LC_ALL=de_DE.utf8 both at Windows (DOS) and Cygwin level (though
Windows level is not optimal if you use mingw64 GUI applications).
If things do not work you can execute from Windows (DOS) cmd and check
the exit code. There is an internet page for explaining them.