Re: retry: Problem transfering X11 cut/copy buffer to windows and back

On 26/08/2019 02:57, L A Walsh wrote:

Starting a few days ago, after an update to cygwin,
I'm finding it impossible to transfer
my xselection from cygwin X to any Win application or vice versa.

Are you using xorg-server 1.20.5-1 or later test release package?

I made some significant changes to the clipboard code in that, as noted in the announce mail [1].

[1] https://cygwin.com/ml/cygwin-announce/2019-06/msg00009.html

I've tried multpile Windows apps (Windows 7 SP1 x64)
and multiple X apps and no go.

I first noticed it in gvim -- which I run on my linux box
and display via 'X' locally.

The only thing I noticed w/X,u has been a checkmarked value about
Clipboard may use primary selection (which is checked, though I tried both
ways).

Having to write things out ot files is royal pain, so any ideas
would be very appreciated.
--
Jon Turney
Volunteer Cygwin/X X Server maintainer