Cygwin does not include admin full rights to home directories

Dear all,

I am preparing the Cygwin windows package to be installed through Landesk to all developer's machines. I have managed to prepare a silent installation from a local repository, but the uninstallation script is not working due to insufficient permissions:

[INFO] Powershell command: Remove-item -Path "C:\Program Files\Cygwin" -ErrorAction Stop -ErrorVariable RemoveErrors -Recurse -Force
[ERROR] Installation failed. Details: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Cygwin\home\kavalpa\.dbus' is denied.
[INFO] Process success or error code: 1
[ERROR] The returned error code do not match any of the accepted codes. Command execution might have failed

which is normal, as the administrator has no access. Only the use normal user has full control. I have tried to change permissions to no avail:

[INFO] Changing recursively ACL permissions
[INFO] Setting recursively ACL to parent directory C:\Program Files\Cygwin
[ERROR] Recursive Permissions failed. Details: Access to the path 'C:\Program Files\Cygwin\home\kavalpa\.dbus' is denied.
[INFO] Recursive Permission success or error code: 1
[ERROR] The returned error code do not match any of the accepted codes. Permission set-up might have failed

and the same goes for command line to reset the permissions:

C:\EEAS IS Installations\LanDesk\RedHat-Cygwin-3.0.7>C:\Windows\System32\icacls.exe "C:\Program Files\Cygwin\*" /Q /C /T /RESET
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\home\kavalpa: Access is denied.
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\home\kavalpa\.bashrc: Access is denied.
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\home\kavalpa\.bash_history: Access is denied.
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\home\kavalpa\.bash_profile: Access is denied.
C:\Program Files\Cygwin\home\kavalpa\.dbus: Access is denied.

Is there any way to remove the installation in a more automatic manner, without having to do what is proposed in the Cygwin FAQ:

https://cygwin.com/faq/faq.html#faq.setup.uninstall-all
4. Delete the Cygwin root folder and all subfolders. ... If you get a 'Permission Denied' error then you will need to modify the permissions and/or ownership of the files or folders that are causing the error.

>From my point of view, it is an issue for Cygwin to create user files without Administrator Full Control. The Administrator/root should be able to delete everything. My system is Win10 and I am using 64bit version of Cygwin. Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,

Panos Kavalagios