Re: Persistent issues around rebasing

Ok, I've bitten the bullet and moved over to use the 64 bit world as
my primary, with 32 bit as backup.  We'll see what little bumps
I run into (things not installed yet, etc), and I can move things
over piecemeal from the old home directory to the new one.

Historically, I have used xemacs, which seems not to have been packaged
for cygwin64.  I do also use emacs, so it's probably not a big deal.

We'll see what happens with the next Windows update and such!

Regards - Eliot