[ECOS] NE2000 NIC Driver

刘小卫 churlliu@hotmail.com
Wed Oct 10 03:20:00 GMT 2001

Title: Îå²Ê¼¤¹â

I have downloaded a achieve of NE2000 driver for ecos on
source.redhat.com/ecos. After install, config and build, I get it run. But the
very problem is that this driver cant receive any packet from my card. FYI, my
card is compatible with NE2000 and could be driven by ne.o in Linux.

The driver detect my card succesfully, and can determine the hardware
address( from PROM ), everything seems OK. The debug message of NE2000 driver is
"ne2000: transmitter idle: queueing of new packet allowed". This message repeat
many times on console. Another message is "ne2000: int handler already
deactivated", this message displayed 2~3 times.

TIA
Best regards, Survey Liu

4/F Wearnes Technology Bldg. No.10 Kefa Rd.,Science & Industry Park
Nanshan Shenzhen 518057,PRC Tel: +86-755-6635333-4300 Fax:
+86-755-6635550 Email: survey.liu@utstar.com Web: http://www.utstar.com