[ECOS] Re: Big endian libgcc for arm7tdmi

Jonathan Larmour jifl@eCosCentric.com
Wed Feb 8 14:19:00 GMT 2006

Ilija Koco wrote:

> Now another issue: when I was compiling insight I got an error "label at
> end of compound" at line 2752 of file arm-tdep.c
> I opened arm-tdep.c and found out that error is at label default: of
> switch statement (see listing original). I added break; (see listing
> "corrected") and it compiled.
> Note: In listings error/"correction" are commented with C++ // comment.
> Now insight seem to work but I'm a little bit wondered:
>
> 1. I think that there isn't error in original file - is there a problem
> with my compiler? GCC version 3.4.2?
> 2. If this error appears, probably I'm not 1st person that got it - or
> am I?! Is there a problem with my configuration?

It's possible you're the first to build a moderately old Insight with a
fairly recent GCC. Your fix is right, don't worry about it :).

Jifl
Visit us at Embedded World 2006, Nürnberg, Germany, 14-16 Feb, Stand 11-222