[Final testing with benchmark tests] Fastest String Search Algorithm.

Amit Choudhary amitchoudhary0523@gmail.com
Sun Jun 13 04:06:40 GMT 2021

Toxic behaviour has been demonstrated by you the most and other glibc
people.

I made a big mistake by contacting glibc.

Parting comments: To hell with you all.

Amit