go for 2.1

ralf@uni-koblenz.de ralf@uni-koblenz.de
Sun Nov 29 12:06:00 GMT 1998

On Wed, Nov 25, 1998 at 03:34:44PM -0500, Roland McGrath wrote:

> I think hurd/mips might be viable; Kazumoto Kojima <kkojima@rr.iij4u.or.jp>
> is the contact.  But that probably suffers from much of the same
> instability the linux/mips port does.

Ist HURD/MIPS still being maintained?  Upgrading the glibc/MIPS port for Linux
I applied a large number of fixed to for example the dynamic linker.  As
things are I cannot imagine that glibc is usable on any MIPS ELF platform.

More about that part when I finally get around fixing things but since I'm
currently running from one deadline to another ...

  Ralf