[tree-ssa] Branch frozen

Loren James Rittle rittle@latour.rsch.comm.mot.com
Mon May 3 16:57:00 GMT 2004

>> All changes have to be ultimately approved by me.  I am now testing the
>> branch against the merge criteria and will be sending a status report
>> soon.

> I did testing on i386-unknown-freebsd4.8, as I know this is a more [less?]
> critical target than i586-pc-linux-gnu, and got the following, when
> comparing mainline against tree-ssa (using their respective testsuites,
> though).

> o still some regressions with for C/C++

Agreed... at one point they mirrored i686-pc-linux-gnu very well.  It
appears to have drifted again.

> o several failures for libstdc++

These are all new since I last tracked tree-ssa daily.  It was at zero
regressions within the last month.  BTW, if you delete the PCH files,
then they appear to go away...

> o several failures for mudflap

All related to threading support.  I have a patch in progress but
haven't considered this important since it isn't a regression.

Thank you Gerald for testing/reporting this again.

Regards,
Loren