[Patch] Stop gap fix for the ISO issue with implicit moves

Paolo Carlini paolo.carlini@oracle.com
Tue Oct 12 14:29:00 GMT 2010

Hi,

this is a stop gap fix for this issue, which will be dealt with soon at
the ISO level:

    http://cpp-next.com/archive/2010/10/implicit-move-must-go/

Note that the current WP doesn't say that param_type is either
move-constructible or move-assignable, thus we are 100% safe.

I'm also taking the occasion to clean-up a bit the default constructor,
avoid going through _M_initialize, and push_back, etc, unnecessarily.

Tested x86_64-linux.

Thanks,
Paolo.