Issues getting IO times using Schedtimes.stp example script

Sunny Fugate fugate@spawar.navy.mil
Tue Jan 31 00:05:00 GMT 2012

Thanks for the help....

The justification for the kernel change is odd....apparently internal kernel features disappear if nobody is using them in an obvious manner.

Cheers,

-Sunny