Mon Jun 1 09:46:30 GMT 2020
The following packages have been uploaded to the Cygwin distribution:
This is a bugfix release, including a couple of nice to have changes
- Support WSL symlinks. Create those by default now.
- FIFOs can now be opened multiple times for reading.
- Fix accidental evaluation of NUL (\0) characters in xterm console output.
Don't move cursor to the right in case of a NUL character in the console
output stream, this is not backed by terminfo.
- Fix a segfault when starting, e.g., mintty from a bash in a console
running xterm emulation.
- Fix TIOCINQ to always return number of inbound chars if available.
- Fix error handling in raw disk writes and allow full disk writes
including necessary locking on floppies as well.
- Fix several FIFO bugs.
- Make sure pseudo tty doesn't hang if cygwin-console-helper.exe is
- Fix a bug causing FIFOs to have incorrect permissions.
More information about the Cygwin-announce