[FYI]: doc directory [was Re: [RFD]: Where to put the important README files?]

AJ Reins tbisp@uswest.net
Sun Jun 11 19:38:00 GMT 2000

Charles S. Wilson wrote:

> I will adhere to this standard with the packages on CygUtils, as I
> recompile/update them to become part of cygwin/latest/../extras or
> whatever.
>
> --Chuck
And I, as well, will adhere to this. However, I do have a small question
as to what should go in this directory (which in my case would be
/usr/doc/Cygwin/bash if I understand this correctly)? Do I put a copy
of the example bash-completions that is currently in the source only
distribution? Otherwise, I have no idea as to what should go in this
directory. Comments are, as usual, most welcome!
--
AJ Reins - tbisp<AT>uswest.net -or- tbisp<AT>my-deja.com

If there is no time like the present,
 but we never have the time,
does this mean there is no present?