Updated setup.ini with descriptions, categories, and dependencies

Charles Wilson cwilson@ece.gatech.edu
Mon Aug 27 07:59:00 GMT 2001

Gerrit P. Haase wrote:

> That only includes the runtime dependencies.
> The build requirements will not be included?

For build requirements, we'd have to have a separate dependency list for
the -src package.  I'm not sure if setup can handle that -- let's walk
before we run, okay?  Do *this* -- runtime deps only, common deplist for
both bin and -src packages -- for now.  We can refine it later; let's
just make sure it all works as is, first.

--Chuck