[REQ] apache-1.3.22 package available

Jan Nieuwenhuizen janneke@gnu.org
Tue Dec 4 07:55:00 GMT 2001

"Ralf Habacker" <Ralf.Habacker@freenet.de> writes:

> > > I like httpd most but www is probably easier to remember.
> >
> > I think /etc/apache is best, so is /var/apache probably best too.
> >
> I would prefer /etc/httpd as use by (suse) linux, but they have an exception for the docroot
> =/usr/local/httpd

In short: everyone likes to have it the way My Currently Favourite
Linux Distro (TM) has it.  So, because Cygwin is associated with Red
Hat, why not standardise on that?  (Personally I like /etc/apache,
/var/www best, because that's what Debian does :-)

Jan.

--
Jan Nieuwenhuizen <janneke@gnu.org> | GNU LilyPond - The music typesetter