FIGlet (again)

Ebrey, Carl Carl.Ebrey@uk.experian.com
Wed Dec 12 07:52:00 GMT 2001

Hi again everyone,

I was wondering if anyone has had chance to look at the package I put up at
http://straylight.eu.org/~carl/figlet/ to see if it was suitably done for
inclusion in Cygwin.  I've had another look at http://cygwin.com/setup.html
and I'm fairly sure that what I've produced is satisfactory according to
that.

Has anyone found any gaping holes that I've missed, or is it ok to be
included?

Cheers,

Carl
--