Interesting project -- getting gjc working on Cygwin

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Sun Mar 18 09:30:00 GMT 2001

On Sun, Mar 18, 2001 at 03:34:36PM +1100, Robert Collins wrote:
> [...]

No.  The gcc repository is at gcc.gnu.org.  Most of my modifications to
gcc are there, although a couple of the patches that Mumit has
championed have not been accepted due to, AFAICT, gcc maintainer apathy.

If you are going to try to do this, it makes sense to use the current
version of gcc and gcj, or at least gcc3.0 (CVS branch gcc-3_0-branch).
I'm sure that there have been substantial gcj/libgcj changes since 2.95.2.

cgf