rxvt for bash

Christopher Faylor cgf@redhat.com
Thu Mar 22 17:01:00 GMT 2001

On Thu, Mar 22, 2001 at 04:50:28PM -0800, Steve O wrote:
>Hi,
>
>Thanks to all the help I've received, the no-x-rxvt
>is now console free.  I've tested getpass() and it works
>fine.  The program I was trying to support seems to
>not use getpass() and must do some sort of console IO.
>Console IO has never worked very well in rxvt.
>
>So, I think I'm done fixing things for now.  Does anyone
>have an opinion on whether no-x-rxvt should be installed
>as rxvt.exe, or renamed to rxvt-nox.exe, or rxvtwin.exe?

Shouldn't it be rwvt?  The "x" in rxvt stands for "X Windows"
doesn't it?

Congratulations, by the way.  If you're interested in making
this a cygwin package, please fill out the link at the bottom
of the sources.redhat.com page under "I need cvs write access for XYZ".
'cygwin' is the project.  I need a real ssh key.  Use my email address
as the approver.

cgf