Help with configure

Enoch Wu ewu@eskimo.com
Tue Mar 27 12:21:00 GMT 2001

Hi,

I did a "cvs checkout winsup" and then proceeded to do a configure. My
sources are in the default place: ~/src .

So I run configure as follows:
	cd ~/build/obj
	~/src/winsup/configure --prefix=~/build/test
That worked under Win95 without any problem.

Then I changed my mind. I deleted the obj directory and recreated the obj
directory. When I ran the same configure again, it hung my computer. So I
rebooted and tried to run configure again ... it hung again, and again.

Will anyone help me?

I want to get up to full steam in Autoconf, Automake and Libtool.
Enoch Wu