attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Fri Nov 16 11:42:00 GMT 2001

Lets move this to cygwin-apps.

On Tue, 2001-11-27 at 08:36, Joshua Franklin wrote:
> This doesn't help the known gettext problem, but
> a couple setup.hint files still need updating:
>
> which still relies on jpeg and zlib for no reason

Agreed - can the which maintainer stand up please.

> rxvt is still in shells, not utils

I'm still not 100% sure that utils is appropriate.

> And, IMHO, bzip2 gzip unzip zip are all similar enough
> to be in the same category. Or not.

Agreed. Shall we get rid of the separate archivers category?

Rob