attn: which, bzip2,gzip maintainers (was Re: some problems with setup.ini)

Joshua Franklin joshuadfranklin@yahoo.com
Fri Nov 16 22:11:00 GMT 2001

> > rxvt is still in shells, not utils
>
> I'm still not 100% sure that utils is appropriate.
Me neither. I argued for "base" :)

Actually...what happened to that list I made of stuff
to be installed by default? IIRC, less was in that
list, and we just got someone complaining on
cygwin@cygwin.com about less not being installed by
default. What's going on here?

Wasn't ``someone'' going to move around several
packages? Do the maintainers have to do this
themselves, or can the hand of fate push around
package categories?