Setup's download "local cache" storage directory!!!!

Earnie Boyd earnie_boyd@yahoo.com
Wed Apr 3 05:49:00 GMT 2002

I'm sad about where setup is putting my files.  I've asked setup to
store my local cache in c:\Applications\Cygwin where I expect to find
latest\, contrib\, etc. under which I expect to find the application
directories where I expect to find the files.

However I find that setup is instead creating a directory based on the
mirror name and storing the files under it.  This is not at all what one
would expect, especially a seasoned user of setup.  PLEASE CORRECT
THIS.  Sorry for shouting but now I've gotta go play games. YUCK!!!

Earnie.