fastcall

Danny Smith danny_r_smith_2001@yahoo.co.nz
Sun Apr 7 18:28:00 GMT 2002

 --- Christopher Faylor <cgf@redhat.com> wrote: > On Mon, Apr 08, 2002 at

http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2002-01/msg00477.html
http://sources.redhat.com/ml/binutils/2002-02/msg00624.html

> >Related frustrations:  ReactOs team has submitted several relatively
> >non-intrusive patches for useful windres improvements that have not been
> >seriously reviewed.  My patch for --exclude-all-libs lingered into
> >forgetfullness.  Ditto for a ReactOs patch for checksums in
> pe-executables.
>
> Does the ReactOS team have assignments on file with the FSF?

I believe Eric Kohl does.  I don't know about Caspar (windres patch
submitter)

> >Chris asked the question a while ago: "Wanna be a binutils maintainer".
>
> Yeah.  I asked for binutils maintainer and binutils and gcc cygwin
> package maintainers.  gcc 3.1 presents a challenge in that some of my
> local hacks will no longer work.  I have an idea about how to kludge
> around that fact without impacting the rest of gcc but I don't really
> have much time for much programming anymore.
>
> However, I'll ask nickc if he minds if I start trying to clear out some
> of the binutils issues.
>
> Danny, do you mind checking things in, if I get approval?

Does write access to winsup also give me write[-after-approval] access to
binutils?  If so, I am happy checking in windres patches.   The checksum
patch is a bit more intrusive into BFD-land and needs review.

 Or, we can
> split the task.  The windres changes should be noncontroversial.  The
> only problem is the assignment one, AFAICT.
>
> cgf

Danny

http://www.sold.com.au - SOLD.com.au Auctions
- 1,000s of Bargains!