info: single install xfree86 + minimal cygwin?

Ian Burrell iburrell@znark.com
Tue Apr 9 18:34:00 GMT 2002

Is the script for building setup.ini files from a directory hierarchy
available anywhere? I want to setup a test install directory with the
full hierarchy and setup.hint files.

Also, I ran into a problem with the xfree-fonts-100dpi and
xfree-fonts-75dpi packages. With a hand-generated setup.ini, they
weren't being displayed. This might be because the last component starts
with a number and something is confused about where the version starts.
The lines in my setup.ini are:

@ xfree-fonts-100dpi
sdesc: "Cygwin/XFree86 100dpi fonts"
category: XFree86