libtool devel package still dll crippled.

Robert Collins robert.collins@itdomain.com.au
Sat Apr 13 04:23:00 GMT 2002

Line 4476 of libtool.m4 setups allow_undefined to 'unsupported' for
Cygwin. With --auto-import this is incorrect. It should set it to "...='

I *think* that's all I had to do to get the auto-import magic back on
track :}.

Chuck,
I hate to be a bother, but is this enough for you? And do you have time
to drop a patch back to the libtool list? (I don't have the CVS source
checked out currently, so it is more efficient for you to do this...

Rob